Sunday, June 29, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #44

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Nope, your eyes are not deceiving you. It's been, yet again, two weeks since I posted a Stacking the Shelves post. The past few weeks have been nice and slow in the way of review books. Probably a good thing as I am bending over backwards to catch up. I did buy one book and got another book via NetGalley. But the biggest stack came from my library haul.

Bought
Ruin and Rising (Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo

Received for Review

-NetGalley-
Rain Reign by Ann M. Martin

Gifted

Won

Library Books
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan
The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter #1) by Megan Shepherd

The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller

All Our Yesterdays (All Our Yesterdays #1) by Cristin Terrill
Take Me On (Pushing The Limits #4) by Katie McGarry

So let me know if you've read any of these and which one I should read first. If you haven't read any of the books yet, then let me know if you are looking forward to any of them.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for library books! I really loved All Our Yesterdays! And of course, Take Me On. I need to read The Madman's Daughter myself, as I have its sequel to read. Ruin and Rising! I really need to start that series already! Happy reading Alexia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.