Sunday, August 3, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #48

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Let's keep this short and sweet. Thank you HarperTeen for uploading new books onto Edelweiss. I'm so excited about the ones I picked up. Last week I totally forgot to include my e-ARC of Dangerous Boys so I made sure I included it in this one. I also picked up a couple library books this week.

Here's the book haul!
Bought
-
Received for Review

-Edelweiss-
Everything That Makes You by Moira McStay
Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
Little Peach by Peggy Kern

-From the Author-
Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas

Won
-
Gifted
-
Library Books
Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Let know if you are excited for any of these and if you have read any of my library books. Also leave the links to your posts & vlogs so I can stop by and check out what you got this week.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I wish I were auto-approved on Edelweiss. I'm dying to read Everything That Makes You, Red Queen, and especially My Heart and Other Black Holes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.