Sunday, July 6, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #45

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Suddenly, Disney Hyperion is granting me access to more titles via NetGalley. I requested a book on a whim, but honestly didn't think I'd get approved. Surprise, surprise, I was approved! A friend of mine saw on Twitter that I was talking about wanting to read a series that I had the first book for. I got the 2nd book in the series from her. So thank you Tammy.

This was a busy library week as well. I picked up several books from the library. Some I hadn't read before and some of them I had as e-books and couldn't get into them, so I decided to borrow the physical book to see if it helps.  

Bought
-
Received for Review

-NetGalley-
Midnight Thief (Midnight Thief #1) by Livia Blackburne

Gifted
Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer

Won
-
Library Books
Tease by Amanda Maciel
Her Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter #2) by Megan Shepherd
Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano
Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Secret Diamond Sisters (The Secret Diamond Sisters #1) by Michelle Madow
Noggin by John Corey Whaley
Sex & Violence by Carrie Mesrobian
45 Pounds (More or Less) by K.A. Barson
Mind Games (Mind Games #1) by Kiersten White
Perfect Lies (Mind Games #2) by Kiersten White
Far From You by Tess Sharpe
Fault Line by C. Desir
Ten by Gretchen McNeil
Never Knowing by Chevy Stevens

So let me know if you have read any of these books or if you are planning to read any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.