Sunday, October 26, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #59

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Hi guys! This week my brand new computer arrived. I am still learning how to use it as I had never used Windows 8 before so I'm struggling with mastering it. I hope I master it quickly so I'm no longer all thumbs with it.

I got 2 books from Edelweiss, 2 books from NetGalley and I was gifted a book from a friend as well. Thank you so much Bekka! I received a book for an ARC Tour. I also bought a book using a gift card I got. On Saturday, I was surprised with a package from Bloomsbury.

Here's what I added to my shelves.

Bought
The Summer I Wasn't Me by Jessica Verdi

Received for Review

-NetGalley
Chaos Theory by M. Evonne Dobson
Alex As Well by Alyssa Brugman

-Edelweiss-
All Broke Down (Rusk University #2) by Cora Cormack
On the Edge by Allison van Diepen

ARC Tour
Damsel Distressed by Kelsey Mackie

-From Publisher-
Positively Beautiful by Wendy Mills

Gifted
The Vault of Dreamers (Untitled #1) by Caragh M. O'Brien

Bloggers Mentioned
Bekka

So be sure to tell me if you've read any of these or if you are planning on it. I am hopeful this reading slump will end soon as I am frustrated with my lack of blogging lately. Don't forget to leave me links to your book haul posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.