Tuesday, December 2, 2014

TTT: Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015

This feature is hosted by the ladies of The Broke and the Bookish

This list was one of the easiest & hardest lists I've ever had to compile. I definitely went over ten books with this list, and probably could have gone up to 20 if I hadn't stopped myself.

Proceed to the list I've created for today!
 Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
-Yes, yes, YES. I am so excited about this book. I ended up really enjoying Cruel Beauty and was super excited to hear about this book as well. Glad I have an e-ARC-
Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke (Prisoner of Night & Fog #2) by Anne Blankman
-I loved, LOVED Prisoner of Night and Fog so when I got an e-ARC of the sequel I was so excited and happy. I cannot wait to go back into this world that Blankman created-
 Return to the Dark House (Welcome to the Dark House #2) by Laurie Faria Stolarz
-This book ended up surprising me in a really great way, so I'm excited to see where the author takes the story in book 2-
Ensnared (Splintered #3) by A.G. Howard
-Cannot wait for this book. I've loved the first two books of this trilogy and given how book 2 ended, I cannot wait to see what happens next!-
 The Devil You Know by Trish Doller
-I am forever grateful to my Secret Sister who managed to nab an ARC of this book for me. Not only do I have it in my possession, it's personalized by Doller for me. I have enjoyed Doller's previous books and am excited to see what this book holds-
A Court of Thorns and Roses by S. J. Maas
-Um, just LOOK at that cover. Absolutely stunning. I haven't read Maas' previous books, but I definitely want to at some point in 2015. I am so excited about this book. I can only hope the inside matches the gorgeousness of the cover-
 Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby
-GIMMIE! Oh wait, I have an e-ARC of this one. I love books that have organ donation as a plot. It's a personal thing as I have serious heart problems and may need a heart transplant someday-
Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
-I got drawn in by the cover first, and then I read the synopsis. I love books that feature mental illness. I hope it depicts it accurately or I'll be disappointed-
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
-Gorgeous cover alert! I am so excited about this book and I think I'm going to love this book. Cannot wait to get my hands on it-
Making Pretty by Corey Ann Haydu
-Whatever this woman writes, I'll be excited to read it. Plus, that cover is really cool- 
What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi
-Yet another author whose book I'll always read. This book sounds EXACTLY like something I'll love. I cannot wait to get my hands on this one-
The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die #2) by Danielle Paige
-I loved Dorothy Must Die and I am so excited to get my hands on this sequel. I can only hope it is as awesome as the first book was-
The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen #1) by Jodi Meadows
-This book looks amazing. I read the sample I got from Edelweiss and was obsessed with it. Now I need the full version. Plus, look at that cover, guys?-

So what books are you really looking forward to in 2015? If you did a TTT, leave me the links so I can go check out your list.

5 comments:

  1. GREAT MIIIIIIIINDS. 3 of the same books, plus the only reason I didn't feature Ensnared or Ember this week was that they were on my TTT Winter TBR last week. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo! I've got The Orphan Queen, ACOTAR, Things We Know By Heart on mine too! I'm also excited for Trish's book too, as well as An Ember in the Ashes! I need to start the Splintered series already! Great list Alexia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, such a great list! DEFINITELY excited for Jess Verdi's newest, and I loved both MADE YOU UP and THE DEVIL YOU KNOW. And obviously we overlapped on MAKING PRETTY - cannot wait for more Corey words!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to ten of those! There are going to be so many great books in 2015!

    Here's my TTT: http://bookworm716.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-2015-books-im.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought Cruel Beauty, but Crimson Bound made my list anyway. I haven't read Throne of Glass either, but Beast as a fairy was too good to pass up. Orphan Queen looks great too! You're so lucky you got a sample, too bad it wasn't the whole book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.