Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Musings #6

First of all I am SO sorry for the lack of posts in the past week. Our Internet went out last Friday and when we called to see what was going on,they told us that it would be gone until Monday because they were doing some work around our area.

So Monday came and went. Tuesday morning and STILL no internet. That's when we called again and they informed us that this was taking longer than expected (re-wiring) but that it should be back Wednesday morning. Was it back? Nope.

So Thursday comes and we call for what must be the 10th time. Then we are told that someone has to go down to their building and enter the account info personally and that service will be restored immediately. Nope it wasn't. So we call again and they they tell us that it takes 2-4 hours for it to be restored.

When I went to bed last night,nothing had changed. So we call again this morning and we are told that it can take up to 24 hours to be restored.

As of 30 minutes ago,we officially have our internet back.

The silver lining about all of this is that I finished 6 books in the past week. So you will have a LOT of reviews coming your way in the next week or so.

Please let me know if I missed anything big in the blogging world. I missed you guys this past week.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Exciting! Can't wait for the reviews. Also, super dang about the Internet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pretty close to tears Kat. I had all these reviews that I needed to write (I am a little nutty to where I put all of my paperbacks right next to the laptop when I'm done reading them. They don't make it to the bookshelf until I've written & scheduled the post)

    Today I managed to write & schedule 4 reviews. I have to write 2 more tomorrow and then I am finally caught up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.