Friday, December 6, 2013

Book Blogger Challenge- Week 13



This feature comes from Good Books & Good Wine. Go link up your posts if you are participating in this feature.

Hi everyone, it is once again time for the weekly feature that I have been participating in for 13 weeks.This query was definitely one of the easiest & hardest that I have ever answered.

Describe One Underappreciated Book Everyone Should Read
Oooh this is a tough one as I have read and loved a lot of books this year. Some of them were book blogger favorites and some of them were gems that I discovered on my own.I am totally going to cheat on this one as I can think of two that I really enjoyed and gave high praise for and both of them went under the radar.

First...
 My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi was an amazing book. It was a contemporary YA book dealing with teenage sex and the ramifications behind it. HIV & AIDS is not often discussed in fictional books which I think is a real shame.

Goodreads
My Review


Second...
OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu was amazing. It was about a girl who is diagnosed as severe OCD. I really related a lot to the female main character as I too have OCD. Thankfully not as severe as the main character in this book.

Goodreads
My Review

So tell me, have you read either of these? Let me know if you have and if you enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.