Sunday, March 30, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #36

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

So I am about finished with this week. It has been a very long and stressful week. On Monday my mom & 13 year old brother were in a car accident that totaled my mom's car. So we've been frantically searching for a new car. It's stressful because we don't want to have to keep our rental car for too long but we also don't want to settle on a car.

I have still managed to keep the blog current which is great considering all the stress that's been happening this past week. I also got some good books. HarperTeen uploaded a lot of new books onto Edelweiss. I was good and only downloaded 1 of them. I'm only going to allow myself one book a week. I am finally starting to get a toehold on my TBR list and I really do not want to lose control again. I got approved for another book from Edelweiss as well as a book from NetGalley. I also got an e-ARC sent to me early Saturday morning.

Bought
-
Received for Review

-Edelweiss-
Biggest Flirts (Superlatives #1) by Jennifer Echols
Kiss of Broken Glass by Madeliene Kuederick

-NetGalley-
Oblivion by Sasha Dawn

-From the author-
After The Storm (Angel Island #2) by Marie Landry

Gifted
Swag from author Marie Landry as a thank you for being on her Street Team. Sorry there are no pictures, I accidentally deleted the pics I took of the swag and didn't feel like taking the pictures again.

Won
-

So don't forget to link me to your Stacking the Shelves posts & vlogs. I'll try to drop by as soon as I can.

Weekly Blog Wrap-Up
Monday- Review of Don't Call Me Baby by Gwendolyn Heasley
Tuesday- Review of Split Second (Pivot Point #2) by Kasie West
Wednesday- Waiting on Wednesday pick Summer on the Short Bus by Bethany Crandell
Thursday- No Post
Friday- Discussion Post Mood Reading
Saturday- Review of Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell

2 comments:

  1. YAY for Biggest Flirts! I have an ARC of that one for the tour. I'm not a huge contemporary fan, but I do like Jennifer Echols' books. I got a few Harper books from Edelweiss as well! I hope you enjoy all of your new books :)

    Have a fabulous week!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never read any of Jennifer Echols' books before so I'm excited and a bit nervous. I looooove contemporary so I really hope that I enjoy it. I don't think I'll get to it until the beginning of May though.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.