Friday, July 4, 2014

Love I've Found In You

If you follow me on Twitter, you'll probably have seen news that wedding bells are ringing for me.

Chris and I are incredibly happy together and we recently ramped up our discussions on marriage. I've had some issues with commitment (issues that Chris has been incredibly supportive in helping me deal with) Issues that have plagued me for a very long time. Issues that made me question if I was really marriage material. Marriage had scared me for a very long time, but I now look forward to spending the rest of my life with Chris.

We've decided that I will pick 3 rings that I love and then it's all on him. He knows that there's no rush to propose. I know it's coming soon and that's all I need to know. I always thought I needed to have my hands in all parts of the proposal, but I don't. I'm not as much of a control freak as I thought I was. Chris is a romantic and while I could certainly learn some of this romance stuff, I'm happy to leave it up to him.

He loves me and I love him.

Here are the three rings I need to choose from. I don't know how I will choose between them.
 This ring is beautiful. When I first started looking for rings, I had this one in my mind. I thought for sure this one would be it. 
 This ring was not something I was expecting to love, but I actually did love it. This was Chris's favorite too.

This ring was totally up my alley and although I did love it, I wasn't expecting to fall for a ruby stone. However, red is Chris's favorite color so maybe that means something.

So I really have a tough choice to make. Chris just wants me to be happy, no matter which one I choose. I never expected to have such a hard time choosing a ring to wear forever. Engagement rings are a very personal thing and I really don't want to chose "wrong" I do love them all, so I don't think I can choose wrong.

I cannot wait to fill you all in on my official engagement story and to show off the ring I chose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.