Sunday, July 13, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #46

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Holy moly, this week brought me a lot of books. I got for from NetGalley and one from Edelweiss. I also got a book in a trade with another blogger, so thanks Lili! I also got 10 books from the library. I REALLY need to stop getting books from the library. My TBR is getting even crazier. Yet, my willpower continues to be zero.

Let's see what landed on my shelf and in my Kindle this week.

Bought
-
Received for Review

-Edelweiss-
Random by Tom Leveen

-NetGalley-
Lailah (The Styclar Saga #1) by Nikki Kelly
Wickedpedia by Chris Van Etten
Followers by Anna Davies
Can't Look Away by Donna Cooner

Gifted
-
Trade
Positive: A Memoir by Paige Rawl & Ali Benjamin

Won
-
Library Books
Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #1) by Laini Taylor
Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2) by Laini Taylor
 
Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #3) by Laini Taylor
Breakfast Served Anytime by Sarah Combs
Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith
The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
 One Man Guy by Michael Barakiva
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
Truth or Dare (Truth Or Dare #1) by Jacqueline Green

So let me know if you've read any of these or if you are planning to read them at some point.

Bloggers Mentioned

2 comments:

  1. A lot of those books sound so interesting, so obviously I added them to my TBR list. I'm just a few chapters into Daughter of Smoke and Bone and so far so good. Cool haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few of these books I'm very familiar with. I loved the Laini Taylor books. I got Lailah as well this week.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.