Monday, September 1, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #52

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Hello, awesome week! I thought for sure I was going to have a small haul to show you guys, but that changed when Harper did a monster Edelweiss download. I wish I could say that I was sorry for downloading 10 books, but I'm not sorry. I've given up the idea of catching up on my TBR. I also got approved for another Edelweiss title, I got two sneak peeks of upcoming books as well as another approval from NetGalley. I am on the ARC tour for another book and that one arrived this week. I went to the library this week.

Let's see what goodies landed in my Kindle and on my shelf.

Bought
-
Received for Review

-Edelweiss-
Remember by Eileen Cook
The Prey (The Hatchery #1) by Tom Isbell
Love and Other Theories by Alexis Bass
Better Than Perfect by Melissa Kantor
The Memory Key by Liana Liu
Playlist for the Dead by Michael Falkoff
The Cemetery Boys by Heather Brewer
Solitare by Alice Oseman
How to Win at High School by Owen Matthews
Twisted Fate by Norah Olson
The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen #1) by Jodi Meadows (Sneak Peek)

-NetGalley-
Atlantia by Ally Condie (Sneak Peek)
Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis

-ARC Tour-
Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer

Won
-
Gifted
-
Library 
 
Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith
Otherbound by Corine Duyvis
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

I'm so excited to devour all of these. Let me know if you've read any of these or if you are planning to. Also leave me the links to your Stacking the Shelves posts & vlogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.