Monday, September 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #54

\
This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Hi everyone! This week was a very quiet week book wise. I added four books this week. One review book that I'm stoked about and three library books that I am really excited about. 

Let's see those books!

Bought
-
Received for Review

-NetGalley-
Loop ( Loop #1) by Karen Akins

Gifted
-
Won
-
Library
  
Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally
Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally

So, definitely let me know if you've read any of these books. Also leave me the links to your posts and vlogs. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.