Sunday, September 7, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #53

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This was a great week for books. I got 4 NetGalley books and I added three more library books to my temporary shelf. I am very excited for all seven of these books. I'm hoping I can get to these books very soon, especially the library books. 

Let's see what I added to my shelves this week.

Bought
-
Received for Review

-NetGalley-
Wildlife (Wildlife #2) by Fiona Wood
Stronger Than You Know by Jolene Perry
Suspicion by Alexandra Monir
Watched by C.J. Lyons

Won
-
Gifted
-
Library
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children #1) by Ransom Riggs
Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Please let me know if you've read any of these or if you are planning to. Don't forget to leave me the links to your Stacking the Shelves posts and vlogs. Have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.