Sunday, September 21, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #55

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews


Hi everyone! This week was a week in which I wanted to pinch myself. Several weeks ago I got an email from Bloomsbury Publishing, with their Winter 2015 catalog and a request form to fill out. I filled it out, picking and choosing the titles I was most interested in and emailed it back. I had pretty much forgotten about it until this week, when they sent me one of the titles I requested. There was a lot of flailing & fangirling and freaking out that day. This week, I also got two books from NetGalley and I picked up 3 library books.

Let's see what landed in my mailbox this week.

Bought
-
Received for Review

-From Publisher-
There Will Be Lies by Nick Lake

-NetGalley-
The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris
Every Ugly Word by Aimee L. Salter

Gifted
-
Won
-
Library
Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
Stealing Parker (Hundred Oaks #2) by Miranda Kenneally

Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn #1) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian

So that's it for me this week. Be sure to let me know if you've read any of these. Also leave the links to your Stacking the Shelves posts and vlogs so I can try to stop by. Have a great wee everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.