Friday, September 6, 2013

Seven Deadly Sins of Reading

The idea for this post comes from Harley Bear Book Blog. I happened to see it a few days ago and I decided to do my own version of this. Same setup, just different answers. The idea of The Seven Deadly Sins seemed like an awesome idea so I jumped on this.Hope you guys enjoy it. Be sure to let me know if you did one as well or if you just wanted to comment on my answers.

GREED - What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive book?         ~My most inexpensive book that I bought is probably one of my many Kindle freebies. My most expensive book would probably be the last Harry Potter book I bought. I got it at midnight and it was PRICEY!

WRATH - What author do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
~Currently,it's Jodi Picoult. I absolutely adore her but the last few books have not been the best. So now I'm disappointed and frustrated with her.

GLUTTONY - What book have you deliciously devoured over and over with no shame whatsoever
~The Harry Potter series and The Lord of the Rings trilogy.

SLOTH - What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
~ The Breathless Trilogy by Maya Banks.

PRIDE - What book do you most talk about in order to sound like a very intellectual reader?
~Either Anna Karenina or  the book version of Les Miserables.

LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in male or female characters?
~For female characters,they have to be kind, strong and overall very likeable. I really don't like the female characters who base their whole existence on whether or not they have a boyfriend. For male characters,they have to be attractive, and not just physically attractive. They have to be decent human beings. I will not tolerate male characters who demean female characters in any way.  

ENVY - What books would you most like to receive as a gift?
~Pretty much any book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.