Sunday, September 22, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #12


Hello again everyone. This weekly feature comes from Tynga's Reviews. Don't forget to stop by and link up your STS posts or vlogs.All bookish goodies count. 

This week was a big week. I had won a mystery box of books from Skye @ Skye's Scribblings a few weeks ago and the box finally arrived this week, I was really happy to see that I hadn't read any of these books.Not only that but I hadn't even HEARD of any of them. So yay for me.

I swiped up a few things from Netgalley this week. I had finished several review books this week so this was my treat to myself since I didn't purchase anything for myself this week.

As always, be sure to let me know if you've read any of these and what you thought of them. Also leave me a link to your STS post or vlog so I can stop by and see what you got this week.


Bought
-
Received for Review
Sidelined by Kendra C. Highley (e-galley from Netgalley)

How Sweet It Is by Melissa Brayden (e-galley from Netgalley)

Torn (Torn #1) by K.A. Robinson (e-galley from Netgalley)

Won
You Are So Undead To Me (Megan Berry #1) by Stacey Jay

Betrayal (Empty Coffin) by Gregg Olsen
Family by Micol Ostow
I'll Be There by Holly Goldberg-Sloan
Open Mic: Riffs on Life Between Cultures in Ten Voices by Mitali Perkins
The Persistence of Memory by Anita Atwater-Rhodes
Tiger's Quest (The Tiger Saga #2) by Colleen Houck

Gifted
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.