Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR List

This feature is hosted by the ladies of The Broke and the Bookish.

I was excited about this list as I have a lot of books that I want to read on my TBR this spring.But I had to narrow it down to the ten most important books. Since I have a ginormous TBR pile, I am going to do 5 personal books & 5 review books.

Review Books
Great by Sara Benincasa
-This book comes out next month so I definitely need to have it read soon.
Liv, Forever by Amy Talkington
-This book came out last week so I really need to read it-
Insanity by Susan Vaught
-This one came out last month but I haven't had a chance to read it yet-
Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
-This one comes out next month and I am so excited to read it. i've heard nothing but amazing things about it-
The Taking (The Taking #1) by Kimberly Derting
-My blogger friend Andi has been pushing this one on me for the past month-

Personal Books
Siege & Storm (Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo
-I have had this book since September but have not read it yet-
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
-This one is a recent purchase. It looks like something I'll enjoy and I am excited to get to read it-
A Mad Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
-Bloggers Giselle and Gillian sold me on this book despite it not being a genre that I read-
In The After (In The After #1) by Demitria Lunetta
-I have the sequel to this one in e-ARC format. Plus this one looks really good-
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
-I love contemporaries that make me feel and apparently this one will bring the feels-

So what books are on your Spring TBR?

3 comments:

  1. Ooo! A Mad, Wicked Folly! I LOVED it, but I normally like historical fiction anyway so. I also liked Love Letters and 13 Reasons Why. I've had Siege & Storm for a while too, but I also haven't gotten to it yet. Whoops. :P

    Anyway, I hope you get to all of these, and I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I cannot wait for you to read Second Chance Summer. It is amazing. I should also pick up Siege and Storm, In the After, 13 Reasons Why, and Love Letters to the Dead. Too many books and not enough time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. only one I've read is Siege & Storm and its brilliant, the others I have either not heard of or need to read myself. :)

    good luck with your reading list :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.