Sunday, May 11, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #41

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This was the week of pre-orders!!!! I got 2 books in the mail that I had pre-ordered in March. So excited they came the day after they officially came out. I'm not usually that lucky. I picked up one Edelweiss book and one Netgalley book. Also, I was incredibly surprised to receive a package from St. Martin's Press. I didn't request anything, but they must have me on an author specific list or something as I got an Adult Thriller book from an author I love. 

Let's check out the books.

Bought
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

Received for Review

-Edelweiss-
Behind the Scenes by Dahlia Adler

-Netgalley-
Now I See You: A Memoir by Nicole C. Kear

-From St. Martin's Press-
That Night by Chevy Stevens

Gifted
-
Won
-

Be sure to let me know if you've read any of these or if you are planning on it. Also leave links to your Stacking the Shelves posts so I can stop by.

Weekly Blog Wrap-Up
Monday- Review of Pointe by Brandy Colbert
Tuesday- Review of Independent Study (The Testing #2) by Joelle Charbonneau
Wednesday- No Post
Thursday- No Post
Friday- Guest Post from YA author Corey Ann Haydu about her writing process
Saturday- Review of Red At Night (an e-novella) by Katie McGarry

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to read Since You've Been Gone. Have you started it yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.