Sunday, June 1, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #42

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I'm baaaaack!

Yes, I know I haven't done a Stacking the Shelves post in WEEKS, but May was a very slow book month for me. This week, I got access to several different titles. Harper uploaded a ton more titles to Edelweiss this week, including my two most anticipated fall 2014 reads. So excited about these books. I also got approved for another book from Edelweiss. I got approved for 5 books from NetGalley, so YAY me.

Bought
-
Received For Review

-Edelweiss-
The Jewel by Amy Ewing
Falling into Place by Amy Zhang
Winterspell by Claire Legrand
A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird #1) by Claudia Gray
Deliverance (Courier's Daughter #) by C.J. Redwine
No Place To Fall by Jaye Robin Brown
Remember Me (Find Me #2) by Romily Bernard
Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas

-NetGalley-
The Last Human by Ink Pieper
The Fever by Megan Abbot
Welcome To The Dark House by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Mary: The Summoning (Bloody Mary #1) by Hillary Monahan
Dollhouse (Dollhouse #1) by Anya Allyn

Gifted
-
Won
-

Be sure to let me know if we have any of the same books this week or if you are interested in any of the books I got this week. Leave the links to your STS vlogs or posts so I can stop by and see what you go this week.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic haul! I can't wait for The Jewel to come out; it sounds really amazing. I've heard that it's great for fans of The Selection which is one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH so many new, awesome, and exciting book. "Welcome to the Dark House," "Mary: The Summoning," and "Dollhouse" sound so amazing! The covers are striking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.