Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year

This feature is hosted by the ladies of The Broke and the Bookish

This was a fun list. I didn't have any problems coming up with the Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year. My list is overwhelmingly filled with contemporaries, which really shouldn't surprise anyone.

Unhinged (Splintered #2) by A.G. Howard
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
Pointe by Brandy Colbert
The Summer I Wasn't Me by Jessica Verdi
Prisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog #1) by Anne Blankman
The Taking (The Taking #1) by Kimberly Derting
Where The Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller
My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door #1) by Huntley Fitzpatrick
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West

So let me know if you've read any of these or if you want to. Also, if you did a TTT this week, be sure to leave the link to your post in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. I've only read one of these (THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US), but most of the others are on my TBR list. WHERE THE STARS STILL SHINE looks especially good.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, Where The Stars Still Shine is an absolutely beautiful book that I would happily recommend to anyone. I think you'll love it.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I've read four of those! Faking Normal is my top favorite of the year. I liked The Taking and really liked Prisoner of Night & Fog, but didn't love them. I read My Life Next Door both last summer and the summer before that. It's so good! As for the rest of your books, I wouldn't mind reading all of them, especially Open Road Summer and Pointe.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loooooved Faking Normal. It is still one of the best Contemporaries I've ever read.. Open Road Summer is a beautiful book about friendship and Pointe is AMAZING,I adored this book so much. I think you'd enjoy both Pointe & ORS.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. The cover for Pointe is beautiful! I want to read more novels about ballet and dancing, so I will definitely check that one out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meredith, Pointe is am absolutely beautiful book that I think you'd enjoy very much.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.