Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten Books On My Summer 2014 TBR List

This feature is hosted by the ladies of The Broke and the Bookish

This list excited me, although it should have thrown me into a panic given how behind I am in reading.I really could have made this entire list be about my review books but I wanted to include personal reads as well. I have a feeling that the list will be longer than expected (maybe even double the number) I'm okay with that.

-Review Books-
Bleed Like Me by C. Desir
-This book has been on my radar for months and I'm very excited about it.
Feral by Holly Schindler
-Another book that has been on my radar for months. Hoping this book is as good as it looks-
The Returned by Jason Mott
-The premise of this book excited me instantly so I had to snatch it up-
Rites Of Passage by Joy N. Hensley
-This type of story is not usually my thing, but Crystal has been raving about it-
Don't Touch by Rachel M. Wilson
-Yup, yet another dark contemporary. I ADORE dark contemporaries-
The Body In The Woods by April Henry
-YA murder mystery? Yes please- 
The Jewel by Amy Ewing
-This one is one of my most anticipated reads. Really hope it delivers-
Guy In Real Life by Steve Brezenoff
-I had written this one off recently, but have also heard GREAT things about it-
Broken Hearts, Fences And Other Things To Mend by Katie Finn
-I wasn't sold on this one UNTIL Emma wrote her review for this book-
Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
-I'm kicking myself for still having this one on my review pile. Must read it-

-Personal Books-
A Mad Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
-Nope, I still haven't read this one yet. Don't kill me Giselle & Gillian-
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
-So excited to finally start this series-
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
-Bought this with my birthday money six moths ago and have yet to read it-
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
-Apparently this book is good. Cannot wait to dive in-
Defiance (Courier's Daughter #1) by C.J. Redwine
-Excited to start this series as well-
Deception (Courier's Daughter #2) by C.J. Redwine
-Need to read this before I start my e-ARC of Deliverance-
The Ring and the Crown by Melissa de la Cruz
-Very thankful to Lena for sending me this and I cannot wait to read it-
Parallel by Lauren Miller
-I've heard amazing things about this book-
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
-No Andi, I have yet to finish this book-
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
-Angie sent me this book for my birthday and I still have yet to read it-

So let me know if we have any of the same books in common and if you did a Top Ten list this week, please leave me the link so I can stop by your posts.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for Rites of Passage and Don't Touch! I also need to read Defiance and Deliverance, too. Second Chance Summer was sooooo good. (And you're welcome about BROKEN HEARTS. xD)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.