Sunday, May 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #74

This feature is brought to you by Tynga's Reviews.

Hi everyone!

This week was a really good week for me personally. I added several books to my shelves thanks to the hashtag #booksfortrade. Thank you Robyn, Dawn & Sara for trading with me. 

I also bought a book so I could binge read the whole trilogy at some point this summer. 

I only added one review book to the pile this week. It does not release until December so I've got plenty of time to read it.

Bought
Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Blood and Smoke #2) by Lani Taylor

Received for Review
-Netgalley
This Raging Light by Estelle Laure


Trade
Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #3) by Lani Taylor
Welcome to the Dark House (Welcome to the Dark House #1) by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1) by Lani Taylor
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

Bloggers Mentioned
Dawn
Sara
Robyn

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, lots of books for you this week. I saw This Raging Light on Netgalley yesterday, looks like it will be a good one. Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.