Sunday, June 2, 2013

My June Book Buy

Like I have previously talked about I recently established a "book budget" I can buy as many books as I want in a given month BUT they must not exceed a predetermined amount (AKA my budget) I started adding books to my Amazon cart shortly after my May book haul arrived. Now I haven't FINISHED my books that I got in May yet but I'm nearly there.

The books that I buy are either in hard copy or Kindle version and yes the Kindle books do count towards my monthly book buy.

The hard copy books that I picked out were mostly recommended to me by Molli but also endorsed by Marie.My best friend in the entire universe gushed about Golden to me as well. I wouldn't have even HEARD about that one without Katie.

So here goes my list for June:

Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi
Parallel by Lauren Miller
Pivot Point by Kasie West
The Shinning by Stephen King (Yes a very old book that I seriously have never read despite seeing the movie 80+ times)
If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
Golden by Jessi Kirby
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Of course this means that I will be unable to buy any books for my Kindle during the month of June. If they are free,then yay,otherwise I'll have to hold off until July.

Comment on this post if you have read any of these books. Let me know what you thought of them.

2 comments:

  1. These are seriously AWESOME picks. Anna and the French Kiss is one of my favourite books EVER, and I loved Nantucket Blue and My Life After Now. Golden is up next for me (hopefully) and I seriously can't wait! Looking forward to reading your reviews for these. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna & Pivot Point were both amazing! I hope you enjoy all of your new books :)

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.