Monday, June 3, 2013

Not liking a fellow book blogger's book recommendation

You ever have that moment when you're reading a book that a blogger friend recommended to you and you really don't like it?

Yeah, that has happened to me.

Of course I understand that not everyone is going to like the same books. That would make the world quite boring. However I feel disappointed when I can't gush about the book like I wanted to.It's kind of hard to explain but I do feel disappointed and let down. Yes a part of me wonders "were we really reading the same book?" because basically every single other book that has been recommended to me recently,I adored.

Have you had an experience like this? What book was it?

2 comments:

  1. I think it can be fun at times, to have something you can both disagree about, share opinions. Maybe something she went through in life made her biased... But I can understand why it would bother you if the book is like 500 pages :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,thank GOODNESS that it was not that long.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.