Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Kindle Invasion

Since I am still excitedly waiting for my big box of hard copy books from Amazon I decided to buy a couple of books for my Kindle to tide me over.

Deceived-Part 1 New York by Eve Carter (erotica) I am 54% of the way through it.
Cloaks & Veils by J.C. Carlsen (mystery/suspense) I am 22% of the way through it.
Reckless Rescue by Rinelle Grey (Sci-Fi) I am 17% of the way through it.

Just seeing these three titles written down plus the different genres they are in shows that I have a wide variety of books that I will read & review.

Hopefully these books will be finished and the reviews will be up before my big box arrives from Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. Kindle is so convenient to carry.I love paperbacks but I am a constant traveller. I often wonder how I would manage without the electronic media. Thank god for the inventions...:)
    Rubina
    http://rubinaramesh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.