Sunday, July 14, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #3

Just as I predicted,this week started off with an onslaught of books. I actually felt terrible for the mailman on Monday as he handed me 3 packages.Things did not improve for the poor guy as the week went on. I got at least 1 package through Friday.

Bought

Received for Review
The Witches of Blackmere High
Just Between Us
Delia's Shadow (e-galley from Netgalley)
Run to Ground
Say When (Something More #1) (e-galley)
Catalyst (e-galley)

Gifts
-

Won
Burn (Book 3 of the Breathless Trilogy) (Twitter giveaway)
All I Need (from Cuddlebuggery)
The Silver Star (from ARCycling)
Playing Nice


This was how I was feeling by Saturday afternoon as I feverishly updated this post.


I never thought I'd say this but I hope next week isn't so book crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.