Talk About Your Blogging Quirks
- I start a review post right after I finish the book so I don't forget things that I want to talk about. Unless I finish the book at like 3am or something.Then I wait until the next morning.
- I'm slowly learning how to make my reviews longer without sounding verbose.
- I struggle writing reviews much more with books that I loved as opposed to ones that I hated.
- I'm learning to love using GIF's in reviews. Especially ranty ones.
- After I post a review on the blog, I immediately add my review to Goodreads and to Amazon.
- I feel bad that I don't comment much on other people's blogs. Then I get it into my head that I must comment a lot in a short amount of time.
- I am learning that I don't have to post every day and that life will go on if I don't post one day.
So tell me, what are your blogging quirks?