Friday, October 25, 2013

Book Blogger Challenge-Week 7

Hello everyone, to be honest I haven't really felt like doing this one this week but I knew that if I didn't do this one, this week, I'd have to double up next week, which was not an appealing thought. So this week's edition of the Book Blogger Challenge comes to you both grudgingly but also resignedly. This comes from Good Books & Good Wine.

Talk About Your Blogging Quirks

  • I start a review post right after I finish the book so I don't forget things that I want to talk about. Unless I finish the book at like 3am or something.Then I wait until the next morning.
  • I'm slowly learning how to make my reviews longer without sounding verbose.
  • I struggle writing reviews much more with books that I loved as opposed to ones that I hated.
  • I'm learning to love using GIF's in reviews. Especially ranty ones.
  • After I post a review on the blog, I immediately add my review to Goodreads and to Amazon.
  • I feel bad that I don't comment much on other people's blogs. Then I get it into my head that I must comment a lot in a short amount of time.
  • I am learning that I don't have to post every day and that life will go on if I don't post one day.
So tell me, what are your blogging quirks?

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean on no. 2, I find it so much easier to rant about a novel and pick it to pieces than talk about a novel I love. I feel like saying 'It's amazing, I loved it, go read it' and leave it at that.
    I never write a review straight after reading--heelloo, too lazy. But I really should, because it's fresh why I liked it/ disliked it. My reviews are currently piling up actually...better get on those!
    ~Tilly @ Hardcore Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blogging quirks are :

    1. Determining the best balance of blogging: Self-posts, guest posts, interview, etc.

    2. How often is enough blogging, without blogging too much or too little?

    3. What topics do my readers really want to see posted?

    4. Who's actually reading my blogs.

    5. For reviews, I post to Goodreads first, immediately after finishing the book, then copy/paste the code to my blog. Then I copy the review to Amazon.

    Thanks for sharing your quirks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.