Sunday, October 13, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #14

Hi, all of you awesome people. You may have noticed that I did not have a Stacking the Shelves post last Sunday. That reason was really because I had only received one book and I thought it was pointless to have a book haul post with only one book in it. This week,however NetGalley has been very kind to me. I received 5 books from NetGalley. Some of them are even early 2014 releases. Yipeee :) Broken Beauty was the only book I got 2 weeks ago and yes I did already read & review it. It just felt weird not to put it in the post.

I also received an e-ARC of The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year by Marie Landry. I am SO excited for this one.

Don't forget that this feature comes from Tynga's Reviews. Don't forget to stop by and link up your Stacking The Shelves posts/vlogs etc. As always don't forget to let me know if you have read any of the books that I got and if you did read it, what did you think of it.

Bought
-
Received for Review
Broken Beauty (Broken Beauty Novellas #1) by Lizzy Ford (writing as Chloe Adams)
(e-book from Netgalley)

Forever Innocent by Deanna Roy (e-book from Netgalley)

Above by Isla Morley (e-galley from Netgalley)

Once Upon A Lie by Maggie Barbieri (e-galley from Netgalley)

The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry (e-galley from Netgalley)

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year by Marie Landry (received e-ARC from Author)

Skin and Bones by Sherry Shahan (e-galley from Net Galley)

Won
-
Gifted
-

See you all next week. Until then, happy reading.

22 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I almost requested Above but I am so very behind so I passed on it. :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SUPER behind as well but I have no willpower when it comes to NetGalley.

      Delete
  2. Ooh pretty book covers :-) I can always appreciate pretty book covers! I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty much a cover snob. If the cover is pretty I'll snatch it up or simply request it.

      Delete
  3. Above sounds really good, will have to check that one out! I also got The Summer I Found You from Netgalley, I loved the look of the cover! Enjoy them all. My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover for The Summer I Found You is SUPER pretty. I actually already finished reading it.

      Delete
  4. Very nice Alexia. Some beautiful covers this week. Come check out my stack as well this week.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the covers are all SUPER pretty. Pretty covers hook me in EVERY TIME.

      Delete
  5. Once Upon a Lie an The Summer I found you both look really good! Happy Reading this week and thanks for stopping by my STS post =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already read The Summer I Found You and I loved it. Hoping to get to Once Upon A Lie soonish..

      Delete
  6. I read No Way Back by Lizzy Ford. Is Broken Beauty essentially the same book just different title? I can't wait for the sequel though! You have a great haul. I got The Summer I Found You as well! Hopefully I'll start it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah No Way Back was the full book.Now it's divided up into 6 novellas.Not sure why she did it but seeing how I was so emotional while reading it, it makes sense. If all 6 novellas are going to be THAT emotional, I'm in big trouble.

      I actually already read The Summer I Found You this past week. I loved it.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. The only one of these that I have heard of is Jolene Perry's book! Which is absolutely gorgeous, by the way. I might request that one sometime! If I ever dig myself out of this hole, I will read it, because I love her books :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic week!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first Jolene Perry book that I've read and I loved it.

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  8. Interested to see what you think of Forever Innocent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good so far despite the heavy backstory. Hoping I'll continue to enjoy it.

      Delete
  9. The summer I found you looks great. It also sounds like a good romance. Nice haul. Enjoy all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Summer I Found You was a good romance. I enjoyed it which is funny as I don't usually enjoy a lot of romance books.

      Delete
  10. Good haul this week, I really like the cover of Above.

    Thanks so much for visiting my StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided NOT to read Above in the middle of the night. I'll save that one for my daytime reading.

      Delete
  11. Great haul, Alexia! I'm not familiar with some of these, but the others, I've seen on NetGalley. I haven't requested for them yet though because I don't think I can read them before their release date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I went overboard this week but I am hoping I can get them all read in time.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.