Sunday, October 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #16


Hello everyone,hope you all had a great week filled with all sorts of bookish goodies. I got a few books from NetGalley. All three of them are books I am really excited to read. Not only that, but this week also signified my six month blog-o-versary. So yay me. I am so excited that I managed to keep up this blog for six months. I can only hope that I can do it for many more months.

Don't forget to stop by Tynga's Reviews to link up your Stacking The Shelves posts/vlogs. Don't forget to check out the posts & vlogs of others to see what they got this week.

Bought
-

Received for Review
In Between by Jane Hoppen (e-galley from NetGalley)
Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill (e-galley from NetGalley)

Sekret (Sekret #1) by Lindsay Smith (e-galley from Netgalley)

Won
-
Gifted
-

So let me know if you have read any of these and if you have, did you enjoy them. Also don't forget to leave your STS links in the comments so I can stop by and see what you got. Hope everyone has an awesome week.

4 comments:

  1. So jealous of Sekret, it sounds so awesome! Hope you enjoy it. :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was SO excited that I got Sekret. I've been hoping to get approved for this one.

      Delete
  2. I also got Being Sloane Jacobs this week! I hope it is as good as Meant To Be which I totally loved! Happy Reading =D

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Meant To Be yet but I've been eyeing Being Sloane Jacobs for a loooong time. So excited. Hope you enjoy it.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.