Sunday, April 5, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #66

This feature is brought to you by Tynga's Reviews

I have no excuses for the lack of posts recently. I've been going through a lot of personal things, and I've been struggling with them. I've kept no secrets about them, but I think I may be crawling out of the well, metaphorically speaking.

I went to Barnes & Noble last week and did some book shopping. Usually that makes me feel better, but at the time I was still struggling. My pre-order of Emery Lord's newest book arrived on release day.

My blogger friend, Mary is letting me borrow Katie Finn's second book in her series. So thank you so much Mary!

Jessica Verdi generously sent me an ARC of her newest book. I am a superfan of her books and I'm pretty sure she knows that.

I stopped by the library and picked up some books. Hoping that one of them ends my massive reading slump. I could use a win right about now.

I also received a belated birthday & Christmas package from Meredith, one of my blogging besties. Thank you so much Meredith! And finally I got a book from my Secret Sister. It was a book I had already read, but I loved it and wanted a finished copy.

Bought
Ensnared (Splintered #3) by A.G. Howard
Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die #1) by Danielle Paige
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord

Borrowed
Revenge, Ice Cream and Other Things Best Served Cold (Broken Hearts, Fences and Other Things To Mend #2) by Katie Finn

Received for Review
What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi

Library Books
A Darker Shade of Magic (A Darker Shade of Magic #1) by V. E. Schwab
Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
Poison Study (Poison Study #1) by Maria V. Synder
The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne
Under A Painted Sky by Stacey Lee


Gifted
Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits #1) by Katie McGarry
Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Bloggers mentioned
Meredith of Pandora's Books
Mary of Mary Had A Little Book Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.