Sunday, April 12, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #67

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Hi guys!

Finally, I'm getting back in the swing of blogging. I managed to keep things going this week by some miracle.

I wasn't going to add anything to my review pile, but then Harper decided to do a e-galley drop on Edelweiss. So of course all of my willpower went out the door. I probably could have resisted temptation, but I needed this. I needed more books.

I went to the library yesterday and grabbed more books. Again, not that I needed them, but I wanted them. Hoping one of them will end my reading slump.

Received for Review

-Edelweiss-
Cut Both Ways by Carrie Mesrobian
Dumplin' by Julie Murphy
Fans of the Impossible Life by Kate Scelsca
Walk On Earth A Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy #1) by Rae Carson
What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler

Library

In Honor by Jessi Kirby
Love is the Higher Law by David Levithan
Still Alice by Lisa Genova
Saving June by Hannah Harrington
Written in the Stars by Aisha Saeed
White Lines by Jennifer Banash
Zac & Mia by A.J. Betts

Hope you all have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.