Sunday, April 26, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #69

This weekly feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Hi everyone!

This week was full of bookmail. I had books that I had recently purchased as well as books that I had pre-ordered awhile ago, all arrive this week.

I also took a trip to the library to pick up some books. Thankfully, it was a much smaller haul than the last few library trips I've taken.

I added only one review book this week.

Bought
Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
The Remedy (The Program #0.5) by Suzanne Young
Behind the Scenes (Daylight Falls #1) by Dahlia Adler
Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby

Received for Review
One by Sarah Crossan

Library
Mosquitoland by David Arnold
Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes
Silent Alarm by Jennifer Barnash
The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die #2) by Danielle Paige

I hope you all have an awesome week. Be sure to tell me if you've read any of these.

1 comment:

  1. All I have read from this list is The Wicked Will Rise. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't as good as Dorothy Must Die. I am hoping the next installment is better. I have Mosquitoland on my TBR shelf, but I have yet to read it. I have been hearing some great things about it though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.