Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

I was tagged by Bekka of Great Imaginations

1. What is your biggest reading pet peeve?
Aside from people spoiling the endings of books for me, I don't really have any reading pet peeves.

2. Do you prefer paperback, hardcover, or ebook?
Definitely hardback, but I do love paperback as well.

3. What is the very first book you remember reading?
Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery.

4. If you could experience reading one book for the first time again, what book would you pick?
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

5. What is your favorite cover trend? Show some examples.
As you can see, I love very colorful covers. If a cover is colorful, I'll be much more likely to pick up the book.

6. If you had to pick one genre to read for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Contemporary. I absolutely love the entire genre.

7. Who are your top three authors?
Emery Lord
Jessica Verdi
Courtney C. Stevens

8. What has been your favorite read this year?
I can't pick a favorite. I may be able to come up with my top 5 favorites though.
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
The Summer I Wasn't Me by Jessica Verdi
Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
The Young Elites by Marie Lu
Welcome to the Dark House by Laurie Faria Stolarz

9. What book or book series would you like to see made into a television show?
The Program (#1 & #2) by Suzanne Young
Splintered (#1, #2 & #3) by A.G. Howard

10. Tell us one weird fact about you.
I am absolutely petrified of birds. Snakes too, but the bird thing is much weirder.

I'm not going to tag any specific people, but if you want to do this one, here are your questions:
1. What was some of your favorite books as a child?
2. What is your favorite genre right now?
3. What is your favorite book of 2014?
4. If you could meet one author, alive or dead, who would you want to meet?
5. What is the one thing that will convince you to buy a book?
6. Hardback or paperback?
7. Most underrated book?
8. Most overrated book?
9. Book that gave you the biggest book hangover?
10. Book that you can't believe you haven't read yet?

Be sure to let me know if you do this bookish survey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.