Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

This feature comes from the ladies at The Broke and the Bookish.

Hi you guys! This list is going to be made up of only review books just like the Fall TBR list was. I have so many books on this list and I am going to do my best to keep the list to ten.

Wait, who am I kidding? It'll be a pretty long list I have a feeling.

All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
-I've heard amazing things about this one which both excites me and makes me nervous-
Gone Too Far by Natalie D. Richards
-I loved her previous book and I'm super excited to attack this one-
My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
-This book looks like something I'll love, and I really hope I'm not let down-
On the Edge by Allison Van Diepen
-To be honest, this one could go either way, and I'm definitely nervous-
 Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff
-This one is coming up quickly on my schedule and I need to make time for it-
Since You've Been Gone by Mary Jennifer Payne
-I've heard mixed things about this one, but I need to read it for myself-
Red Queen (Red Queen Trilogy #1) by Victoria Aveyard
-Cover love! Big time, and I've heard the story is awesome-
Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas
-I've been told this story is definitely fluffy which I really need soon-
Soulprint by Megan Miranda
-I've been obsessed with the cover for awhile, and I really need to fit it into my schedule
This Side of Home by Renee Watson
-I love contemporaries, and I can only hope I love this one as well-

Wow, I managed to keep it at ten books. I gotta be honest, I'm a little surprised about that. I have so many books to get caught up on. Anyway, let me know if any of these are on your list, and don't forget to share your links with me in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. You have a lot of books that I want to read on your list! I have Soulprint on my Winter TBR too.
    I definitely can't wait to read Red Queen!!! And I also really want to read Top Ten Clues Your Clueless. I have really been in the mood for some light and fluffy contemporaries lately!
    Great list, Alexia! :D
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices! All the Bright Places made my list, but I also want to read Gone Too Far and This Side of Home.
    http://bookworm716.blogspot.com/2014/11/top-ten-tuesday-winter-tbr-list.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.