Sunday, November 2, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #60

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews 

Hi everyone, I am so sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been in a bit of a reading slump. I've also read a few books that don't come out until 2015, so those reviews are scheduled, but of course won't be posted for awhile.

Let's see what arrived in my mailbox & Kindle this week.


Received for Review

-Edelweiss-
  
Anastasia and Her Sisters by Carolyn Meyer
99 Days by Katie Cotugno

 
Every Last Promise by Kristin Halbrook
Invincible by Amy Reed
Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke (Prisoner of Night and Fog #2) by Anne Blankman

-NetGalley-
When Joss Met Matt by Ellie Cahill
Rite of Rejection by Sarah Negovetich
Gone Too Far by Natalie D. Richards

-ARC Tour-
Famous in Love (Famous in Love #1) by Rebecca Serle

Library
Trust Me, I'm Lying by Mary Elizabeth Summer

I'm really excited about these books and I hope I enjoy all of them. Be sure to leave me the links to your posts and vlogs showing your book hauls for the week. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.