Friday, November 7, 2014

TTT: Top Ten Books I Want To Reread

This featured is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Hi guys! So I really wanted to participate in this week's topic, but I had something else scheduled for Tuesday & I hate double posting. So here's my list of books (and series) that I want to reread.

1. Harry Potter (#1-#7) by J.K. Rowling

2. Anne of Green Gables (#1-#8) by L. M. Montgomery

3.  Open Road Summer by Emery Lord

4. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord

5. Positively Mine by Wendy Mills

6. The Program (#1-#2) by Suzanne Young

7. Prisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog #1) by Anne Blankman

8. Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor

9. Splintered (#1-#2) by A.G. Howard

10. Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens


If you participated in this week's topic, be sure to leave the links to your posts so I can see if we have any books in common.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.