Sunday, November 23, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #63

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Yeah, this week was also not quite as quiet as I was hoping. Most of the reason for this was the massive e-ARC drop by Harper on Edelweiss. I tried to rein myself in, but it just wasn't possible.
Then I picked up more books at the library, including two that I could just never get into when they were e-ARCs on my Kindle. Hoping to have better luck with them as physical books. I also got a book from a blogger friend that I am very excited about, so thank you Alyssa.

Let's see what landed on my shelves.

Received for Review

-Edelweiss-
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
 
Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak by Brian Katcher
Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby
Making Pretty by Corey Ann Haydu

 
Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer
The Fog Diver Joel Ross
Vanished by E. E. Cooper

-NetGalley-
Dead to Me by Mary McCoy

Library
The Stepsister's Tale by Tracy Barrett
My True Love Gave To Me: Twelve Holiday Stories edited by Stephanie Perkins

Loop (Loop #1) by Karen Akins
Lailah (The Styclar Saga #1) by Nikki Kelly
Exquisite Captive (Dark Caravan Cycle #1) by Heather Demetrios
Talon (Talon #1) by Julie Kagawa

Gifted
Zodiac (Zodiac #1) by Romina Rusell

Be sure to let me know if you've read any of these and what you thought of them. Also, leave me the links to your book haul posts & vlogs so I can see what you got this week.

Bloggers Mentioned
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.