Tuesday, November 18, 2014

TTT: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get

This feature is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Hi everyone! This list was difficult for me to compile and a few of these books are actually the third  book in the series. But I am massively excited for all of these.

The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die #2) by Danielle Paige
I absolutely loved Dorothy Must Die and I cannot wait to return to the world Paige created.

Ensnared (Splinted #3) by A.G. Howard
I loved both Splintered and Unhinged and the way Unhinged left things, I am desperate to get my hands on the third and final book.

Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke (Prisoner of Night and Fog #2) by Anne Blankman
I absolutely adored Prisoner  of Night and Fog and am so excited to return to the world that Blankman created.

Nearly Found (Nearly Gone #2) by Elle Cosimano
Nearly Gone was such a fascinating read and I was thrilled to find out that it wasn't a standalone.

Return to the Dark House (Welcome to the Dark House #2) by Laurie Faria Stolarz
I am so insanely ecstatic for the conclusion to this duology. I ended up being obsessed with Welcome to the Dark House and I cannot wait to see how it ends.

Diamonds are Forever (The Secret Diamond Sisters #3) by Michelle Madow
(No Cover Yet)
This series keeps improving which really makes me excited for the 3rd book in the trilogy. I cannot wait to find out what happens to Savannah, Courtney, Peyton and Madison.

PS: I Still Love You (To All The Boys I've Loved Before #2) by Jenny Han
(No Cover Yet)
To All The Boys I've Loved Before was such an awesome read and one I fell in love with. So I'm excited to see what happens next.

The Boy Most Likely To (My Life Next Door #2) by Huntley Fitzpatrick 
(No Cover Yet)
My Life Next Door was another book that surprised me in the best way. I fell in love with the characters, and I'm so excited to return to this setting and see these characters again.

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer
(No Cover Yet)
I need to read the first three books in this series, and will definitely make it a priority before Winter is released

Queen (The Blackcoat Rebellion #3) by Aimee Carter
(No Cover Yet)
I enjoyed Pawn a lot, but absolutely LOVED Captive and I am so very curious to see how it all ends.

So be sure to let me know if you did a list and if any of the books I listed are on your list as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.