Friday, November 14, 2014

TBR Tag

I got this idea from Gillian at A Writer of Wrongs. This tag was originally hosted & created by A Perfection Called Books & Dana Sqaure.                                 

How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
Well, to be honest, I don't really keep track of it. It's spiraling out of control and I don't know if I'll ever get it back under control. I have all my review books on a list with expected dates the review will be posted on the blog. For my other books, I have all the ones I've read, on a bookshelf and all the ones I haven't read, in boxes.

Is your TBR mostly print or ebook?
Mostly print. I have a LOT of unread physical books.

How do you determine what to read next?
To be honest, it's really a crap-shoot. I try my hardest to go by release dates for my review books, but sometimes I am dying to read something that doesn't come out for months, so I read it very early. I am a mood reader, so I really don't have a ironclad rule on how to pick my next read.

A book that's been on your TBR the longest?
I honestly don't know, but I think I am going to go with A Mad Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller. Both Gillian & Giselle have pushed the heck out of this book, and while I do have a physical copy, it hasn't been read yet.

A book you recently added to your TBR:
Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys. This was a book highly recommended to me by Bekka, and I trust her opinion, so I decided to put it on my TBR.

A book on your TBR because of its beautiful cover:

When Reason Breaks by Cindy L. Rodriguez captured my attention instantly because of this beautiful cover.

A book on your TBR you never plan on reading:
Teardrop by Lauren Kate. I mean the cover is absolutely gorgeous, but I've heard the book itself is pretty bad. So I really doubt that I'll ever read it.

An unpublished book on your TBR that you're excited about:
Oh, crap, I have to pick???? Um, okay so A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi, The Devil You Know by Trish Doller. There are so many more, but I won't name them all.

A book on your TBR that basically everyone's read but you:
 Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Lani Taylor.

A book on your TBR that everyone recommends you:
Grave Mercy by Robin La Fevers.

A book on your TBR that you're dying to read:
Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke by Anne Blankman. I loved, LOVED Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman and am so excited to go back into her world.

How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
547, but I'm pretty sure I need to update it at some point.

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you decide to do this, let me know so I can come by and check out your post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.