Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #6 The Devil You Know by Trish Doller

This weekly feature is hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine. It's a way to showcase books that we are eagerly waiting for.


Arcadia “Cadie” Wells has one primary goal in life –– to escape the sleepy Florida town where she was born and raised. Since her mother's death, she's sacrificed her boyfriend, her spot on the soccer team, and even her plans for the future to raise her little brother and help her still-grieving father. On a rare night out at a party at the local state park, Cadie meets a couple of good-looking tourists and impulsively agrees to join them on their road trip from one end of Florida to the other. But when their adventure goes tragically wrong, Cadie’s new goal is to make it home alive.

Book Information
Book Title: The Devil You Know
Author: Trish Doller
Publication Date: June 2nd, 2015
Publisher: Bloomsbury Children's
Genre: YA Mystery
Book Link: Goodreads

My Reaction
Gimme this book. I adore Trish Doller's work and the fact that she's doing a mystery gets me super psyched. Plus, that cover is perfection. It's eye catching and totally awesome looking. She has not disappointed me yet so I don't think she will this time around. This book is one of those book I'd sell my soul for.

What books are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.