Sunday, November 16, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #62

This feature is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

 Hi guys! This week was very unexpected in terms of books. I got two books from Edelweiss, one from NetGalley, and one from the author and a stack of library books. Now some of these library books I had as e-ARCs but for some reason, I could not get into them. So I decided to try and read the physical copies. Hopefully that helps.

On Wednesday, I got a package from my Secret Sister, and man did she outdo herself this month. If you are reading this, Secret Sister, thank you so much for being awesome and making my week.

Let's see what's on my shelf this week.

Books for Review
-From the Author-
Death By Autopsy: A Toni Day Mystery by Jane Bennett Munro

-Edelweiss-
The Bargaining by Carly Anne West
Dancing With Molly by Lena Horowitz

-NetGalley-
The Forgetting by Nicole Maggi

Library
The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles #1) by Mary E. Pearson
The Waking Dark by Robin Wasserman
Dissonance (Dissonance #1) by Erica O'Rourke
Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
Diamonds in the Rough (The Secret Diamond Sisters #2) by Michelle Madow
Welcome to the Dark House (Welcome to the Dark House #1) by Laurie Faria Stolarz

Gifted
The Devil You Know by Trish Doller
(Personalized!)

As always, don't forget to let me know if you've read any of these and what you thought of them. Leave me the links to your haul posts if you did one this week. Hope you all have a great book-filled week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will do my best to reply to every comment that is left. This blog is an award free blog. I appreciate the thought, but I do not have the time to follow up.